What Got You Here Won't Get You There
For Middle & Top Managers
Dale Carnegie Training is excited to partner with Marshall Goldsmith to make one of the most effective management development methodologies accessible and convenient! Experience the merging of our world-renowned training and that of leadership development expert, executive coach and author, Marshall Goldsmith from his New York Times best seller and Wall Street Journal #1 business book, What Got You Here Won’t Get You There.
This training identifies and helps participants overcome 20 of the most common interpersonal challenges to leadership behavior. We provide a seven-step method proven to get rid of bad habits that interfere with leadership ability and strengthen good habits. This program teaches attendees a variety of methods to gain feedback and encourages them to practice feed forward—a simple yet powerful process that turns feedback into productive action. Our
trainers help participants practice the concepts in Marshall Goldsmith’s book to accomplish their goals.
1. Build on our reputation as a powerful and influential leader
2. Identify and target specific habits that hold us back
3. Gain feedback and experience the power of feedforward
4. Overcome common obstacles to changing for the better
5. Use techniques to sustain success and master continuous improvement
|There are no upcoming events.
Who Should Attend
Successful leaders, executives, managers, and any business professional who wants to take success to the next level.
Participants will learn to:
• Increase their leadership influence
• Handle the paradox of success
• Choose and employ the most appropriate feedback method
• Apply a seven-step method to change or get rid of bad habits
• Employ feed forward, a practical four-step process to help implement changes
• Create more productive work relationships